Sign in to follow this  
proteininja

Questions about ThreadLib.h

I have recently been spending my time reading Penton's book on MUD Programming, and doing all of the demos. However, upon reaching the chapter on multi threading I came to a dead stand still. I cannot include the required header ThreadLib/ThreadLib.h which is in namespace ThreadLib. i believe this is because it is on the CD which i do not have because I am reading the book on ebrary. Is there anyone who can help me either solve my problem so I can get on to the multithreading by 1. telling me what I am doing wrong or 2. giving me a link to download the ThreadLib library? Thankyou very much.

Thank you for you....erm...input, but alas I am a college student and barely have enough money to by ramen. So, when I found that FSU library provides an online resource of his fantastic book I was ecstatic. Only to later find that I needed the CD to use his multithreading library. Now as the resource that im using is paid for by the fsu library I would hope for a little more compassion and help in solving my dilemma. I would love to purchase his book( and might end up doing so), but I have no money so if someone could help me with an online resource for his library or perhaps asking him for the information I would greatly appreciate it.