Arrays inside a struct?

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 16 years ago
Hello, rookie here with coding... I'm using angelscript with a game development suite (GameCore/ Beyond Virtual)... I was wondering if arrays are able to be used inside a struct, I am guessing they aren't but just wanted to double check... Sorry if it is a dumb question.
Advertisement
Nevermind I'm an idiot...

Thanks anyways.
I have a question for you. Is the GameCore engine using AngelScript, or did they switch to another scripting library? From their homepage it says they're using some 'core script' library, but perhaps they're still using AngelScript, just giving it a different name.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Still using AngelScript, I hadn't seen the home page I will check that out...

edit: hmm, I do see that on the "features" page of the blog, weird... It is still using angelscript though, and when you launch the game editor the splash screen says AngelScript - www.angelcode.com on it...
We are still using AngelScript, but have started just calling it 'GameCore Script' to try and eliminate the confusion about what is what. Basically we got tired of the 'language x vs y' discussions that kept popping up ;}

We are using an older version of AngelScript for the time being. So much changed internally in AngelScript over the past few releases, it will be a bit of a process to do the upgrade unfortunately. We will be migrating to the latest version fairly shortly (ie once we get through the new Alpha process), but for the time being we're using a fairly old version still (ie pre-classes).
Ah, cool. I don't have an issue with you naming the script differently, though it does make it difficult for me to know whether you're really using my library or not. ;)

I hope you'll find the changes that I've made to AngelScript are all for the better. Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement