Sign in to follow this  
luischv

My free tool: Logic Code Builder

luischv    122
Hi all, I want to present this free tool... :) Logic Code Builder I was working in my project and found a major problem with my bots that required to check a lot of states and conditions, so I decided to try some visual programming tools and rule based systems. The problem with this tools was that they need a framework and/or have their own language, plus the IDE and debugging tools where incomplete or out of date. So I decided to try something simple, and use a flow chart tool and generate Java from the output file, so I can have the best of the two worlds, a visual representation and Java code, the result was this tool. I thought maybe this could help others, so I decided to make it public, please let me know what do you think or if you need something extra to use it, let me know, I can help.

This is brilliant. I can't say what we're working on specifically, but once we have it prototyped I'll send you a pm. This builder, or at least a derivative of it, is going to be an integral part of our software. Thanks a ton :D

Sign in to follow this