Sign in to follow this  

Linx0r videos!

This topic is 3548 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have been working Linx0rs website recently and just added in the videos section. This is the first time that the game will be seen in action to the public. If you would like to see the videos you can check them out at Linx0r's Videos, as well as screenshots and more at Linx0r's Official Homepage! Any questions or comments would be greatly appreciated!

You should put a bit more of background info for your game. What is it? A kind of Bejeweled with more cases and powerups? The "features" page on your website is missing so it's hard to guess. And why is it called Linx0r? I though it was linked to Linux, but your video are recorded with Fraps so guess not..

The games website is still under construction. A few of the sections aren't completed yet. As I finish them I upload them and make note of it on the main page. I figured the videos and screen shots would be enough for now for people to get the jist of what I'm doing.

I implemented audio today into Linx0r and have posted a new video of it. Check it out on the videos page posted above!

Sign in to follow this