What happened to the logo?

Started by
7 comments, last by dmoonfire 16 years ago
There were a bunch of people working on a beautiful logo... but it doesn't seem to ever have been used?
Advertisement
I was only thinking about asking this yesterday as-well [smile]

I fear it might be my fault, rumour has it that my designs were so disgusting that the mere sight of them disintegrated superpig's retinas, fortunately he can touch-type.
If there's interest I can necro the help wanted thread so people can comment there again.
Oh, right. There we go.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Heh, I guess I have at least participated in the contest in some way. ;)

Out of curiosity: does the prize pool consist of more than just (no offense) the memberships? If I remember correctly, in previous years you could win stuff like video cards and software licenses.

Looking forward to the submissions!
Quote:Original post by WanMaster

They're already submitted.
Quote:Original post by dmatter
Quote:Original post by WanMaster

They're already submitted.

Looking at the submissions!
Oh, you can bet I'll be organising something more than just GDNet+ memberships. I dropped the ball on organising sponsors this year - very sorry about that - but I'll see what we can put together, even if it's just Amazon vouchers or something.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I tried to add to the prizes, but that kind of stalled. Maybe next year, I'll start earlier.

Oh, and maybe *actually finish something*. :) Too much, too fast, then everything hit including NaNoWriMo. Stupid schedules. :P But, I'm going to keep on working on my Ponies because I think its a great idea, just need to figure out more physic engines.

But, things look like a lot of fun and I'm excited to see what was done.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement