content advisor password

Started by
3 comments, last by Toolmaker 16 years ago
a friend of mine changed the modem in his computer he downloaded the nocharge.com dialer to a floppy and put it on his computer it connects to the internet but when he clicks on the e on the desktop it says page not found and the content advisor pops up asking for a password what can he do so he will be able to go online the person that gave him the computer deleted his own profile from the computer and is not the one who set up to require a password for content advisor, so he does not know it when content advisor pops up it says page has no rating and gives the hint zero but we can not get past it since we do not have the password help me please
Advertisement
Did you try doing a barrel roll?
This space for rent.
This is not a general tech support forum.
[TheUnbeliever]
Gahh!

Quote:Original post by tmm5899
A friend of mine changed the modem in his computer. _He downloaded the nocharge.com dialer to a floppy and put it on in his computer. _It connects to the internet, but when he clicks on the e on the desktop opens Internet Explorer, it says displays:  "Page could not be found," and the content advisor pops up asking asks for a password. _What can he do?  so he will be able to go online _The person that who gave him the computer deleted his [whose?] own profile. from the computer and is not the one who set up to require a password for content advisor, so He does not know the password. _When content advisor pops up, it says that the page has no does not have a rating and gives the hint zero. but We cannot get past it since because we do not have the password!

Please help me please! (And thanks for your time if you can provide feedback)

Whew, saved the day! :)

Ahem...

You should probably ask your parents for help, reinstall windows, or dump Internet Explorer and use firefox. I personally would recommend reinstalling windows since his computer wasn't given to him on a clean drive.

[Edited by - _fastcall on March 30, 2008 11:47:23 PM]
I'm going with the barrell roll here, it's your best chance of cracking the password.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement