• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Lights of Dreams presentation

This topic is 3573 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Taking the awesome graphics of the PS2, gameplay of Zelda, style of Final Fantasy... Xilvan Design's Lights of Dreams is the first big 3D game of the Company The Earth is broken... After a long war the world is finally saved by an angel named Xylvaniel... Fighting in the name of god against numerous foes he were callen to save the king and the queen of Altara a city of the new Venus of 3800... A evil traitor named Sphax betrayed the king and Xylvan and enclosed him into a Sphere... A man were born to help angels getting back... Mytlas... He were made to save the king Xylvan from its captivity... With an alien technology, Venus has been revitalised, colonisated and has floweriched in a thousand year... Water were created to cool the surface and air were synthetised to make life possible... Three planets are living in our solar system: Venus, Marsh and... the less living the Earth... Technologies were able to build Angels or Daemons, gods or beast... Human were more gentle creatures then they populated numerous cities in all the galaxies...
Heres a link to the latest demo of this game : Lights of Dreams Demo V2.09
[Edited by - Xylvan on March 31, 2008 6:34:11 AM]

Advertisement
I like the setting and the graphics are neat. Is this a finished project or a work-in-progress?

This project is currently in finalisation... It was done some time ago but i got back in it to get maximum realism...
I'm making LODO aka Legends of Dreams Online... It will be a MMORPG like Aion...
Everything is in 3D i have a server and client... I can currently make interaction, chat and in the near future there will be duel, missions and more... It will be a scoop...

I use Blitz3d language, 3d Studio Max for models and Adobe Photoshop for the texturing and sprites... I use DirectX 7.1 and AShadow

I've only sold 7 copies of the game and I hope to sell more cause i'm not rich...

I'm looking for modellers to have better render...

This game is real its not an april fools day ;)

Lights of Dreams last trailer on YOUTUBE

[Edited by - Xylvan on April 2, 2008 5:55:31 PM]

We're heading now to make LODO and some new elements in LOD... LOD will be modified to accept online mode including the amazing 1024X768 pixel resolution...

I'm waiting for replies... Please Answers...

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement