The Next Big step

Started by
3 comments, last by theamericansushi 16 years ago
Hey guys, I have finished learning my first game engine....Blitz3D and i am in the process of developing my first game in Blitz3D...So I would like to know what the next big step would be.....Should I read a book on AI (i really want to learn this...if you know a book please suggest)....or anything else...please advice...also I would like to know if the Torque game engine is really as good as they say...
Advertisement
If you can get over the learning curve for the Torque engine then it is certainly worth it, simply for the fact that most of the work has been done for you, it's cheap to acquire and supported by a decent community.
So what models does torque support...And what is the best book i should read to learn about Torque...Also what would be the next best step if not for Torque..like the next best engine or the next best thing to do after i make my first actual game in Blitz3D
Now is too early to ask that question. Finish your game, then you'll have a better idea of the things you will want to improve.
I really need to know what would be the next best engine to use or anything else as the next step.....bcuz B3D is too slow to run the game i am making after this...also plz suggest a free and good animation software..i have tried Blender but it is a little too complex at the moment...plz advice...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement