Sign in to follow this  

Simple Game Engine (SGE) "accelerated" 2d engine 0.1 Preview Release

This topic is 3577 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello Everybody, I've been working on what I've called Simple Game Engine (SGE) over the past few weeks. A 0.1 Preview Release is now available. For those with the inclination you can see the API and download the SDK with two simple samples from the website below. Fair Warning - There are without doubt bugs and other deficiencies due to it's youth. The engine lib was compiled for Visual Studio. The exposed API is C but are is easily usable from C++. Sound support is planned but not currently implemented. It relys on OpenGL for rendering and as such is an accelerated 2d engine. The design effort of the engine has focused on simplicity and portability. I intend for the engine to run on Win32, Linux and MacOSX platforms. Currently it runs on Win32 only. Comments, feedback, bug reports, feature requests and constructive criticism are all appreciated. http://www.divineabomination.com

Sign in to follow this