• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Simple Game Maker help please, thank you- Jason from UTAH

This topic is 3675 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have unregistered version Game Maker 6.1 A Beta Instead of Object0 collision with Object1 in Object0's event here is what I am doing or trying to do anyways :) CTRL Right click mouse in room on an object and then click on Creation Code vspeed> 0 && y < other.y+8 x = 40; y = 40; room_exists(next) room_goto_next hspeed> 0 && y < other.y+8 x = 31; y = 31; room_exists(previous) room_goto_previous Thank you so much- Jason from UTAH, North United States of America

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by Fira
I have unregistered version Game Maker 6.1 A Beta

Registration confers many benefits. One of which is the ability to ask the folks who wrote the Game Maker program in the first place.

Quote:

Thank you so much- Jason from UTAH, North United States of America

What? I was under the impression the Confederates lost. Did they win on appeal?

Quote:
Original post by Fira
... UTAH ...

Green jello, casseroles, and fry sauce! ^^

Anyways,

I'm not sure what you're asking... I'm not familiar with Game Maker, but I've helped my brother work with it a lot. What you want to do is either: 1) Place collision handling on the game's on_step (or on_begin_frame or etc), but I'm not sure if you can iterate through objects.

In my opinion, I've never liked Game Maker -- too restricting :)

Do not worry I can recitify up above problem and thank you all for helping me out :)

Here is another help I need please, thank you

Ok

Object0 is Pac Man

Object1 is WALL

If Pac Man is on top of wall (Pac Man collision with wall) I use " GM060.gif vspeed> 0 && y < other.y+8 GM015.gif Direction: 270 Maximum 12 Against: Solid Objects and i set vspeed to 0"

GM064.gif

vk_left
hspeed=-4;
else
vk_right
hspeed=4;
else
hspeed=0;

Coding is up above.

I want to make it to where you touch WALL on top in the " " happens otherwise if left (vk) is being pressed hspeed=-4 otherwise if vk_left is release Pac Man's hspeed is 0

same with right (vk) except change hspeed=-4 to hspeed=4 when right is being held otherwise hspeed for Pac Man is 0.

Do not worry I can recitify up above problem and thank you all for helping me out :)

Here is another help I need please, thank you

Ok

Object0 is Pac Man

Object1 is WALL

If Pac Man is on top of wall (Pac Man collision with wall) I use " Is expression is true vspeed> 0 && y < other.y+8 Move to contact Direction: 270 Maximum 12 Against: Solid Objects and i set vspeed to 0"

GM064.gif

vk_left
hspeed=-4;
else
vk_right
hspeed=4;
else
hspeed=0;

Coding is up above.

I want to make it to where you touch WALL on top in the " " happens otherwise if left (vk) is being pressed hspeed=-4 otherwise if vk_left is release Pac Man's hspeed is 0

same with right (vk) except change hspeed=-4 to hspeed=4 when right is being held otherwise hspeed for Pac Man is 0.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement