• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Game audio articles

This topic is 464 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Good articles! Indeed old, but good, it took me a long time to find articles, and the best that I found was wikipedia...

I have a whole lot more. In the upcoming days I will organise them into categories like interview, sound design, music etc etc.

Edit: updated my post with a few new articles and new layout and categories, if you want to add any articles, just send me a pm or a mail to musicproductions@jaapvisser.com or reply here and I add them to the list.
I will add on a frequent base new ones and I just made a start now so you can see how and what.

[Edited by - Jaap1978 on April 3, 2008 12:03:12 PM]

I have added 9 new articles.

All articles with a "*" are new articles and I will update that everytime I add new articles so it is a bit easier to check what is new and what not.

Enjoy!

Edit: feel free to send me articles as well if you find some. The more, the better and I will add the name from the person who has send them in.
You can send the link(s) in a PM or in mail to musicproductions [at] jaapvisser.com or simply post them here.

[Edited by - Jaap1978 on May 13, 2008 10:12:13 AM]

This is turning into quite the treasure trove! Thanks Jaap! I'm sure these will help and be of interest to many involved with audio for games.

Nate

This topic is 464 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.