• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Something about ID3DXSprite::Draw()

This topic is 3609 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have learned DIrect3D for 1 month, i have a question about the function :ID3DXSprite::Draw().I found it has some different parameters with the former version,so i don't konw how to use the function in my program.I hope someone can examplify the function and illustrate it with more easily understandable examples ,if you can.Thanks forward for the kindness !

Advertisement
Oh,thanks very much!The website is very good!You know i come from beijing China.I am a collage student in conputer science.

Now i learn D3D by a book :DirectX role play game programing by Jim Adams,i found it have some functions are different from the new DirectX version.
Now my problem has been resloved!Thanks!

Quote:
Original post by xixigamer
Now i learn D3D by a book :DirectX role play game programing by Jim Adams,i found it have some functions are different from the new DirectX version.
Now my problem has been resloved!Thanks!
I wouldn't recommend using the code from that book, it's pretty old (I believe it's DX8 it uses even). The tecniques used in it are fine though (So long as you understand most of it is for readability, not performance).

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement