• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kaedroho

ONE(WIP) - Download

This topic is 3730 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Were currently looking for 3D Moddelers so if youre interested post here or on the Turbogames forum.
ok heres another game that Turbogames, Verongames and Pietrow Games have been working on. Its a scifi FPS based on a small island out in the atlantic ocean. An airbase on that island transmits a disturbance signal to the UK and you are sent to go and help them in three Helicopters. When they are near the airbase all the helicopters get shot down one by one and luckily you and your team survive the crash. You then get ambushed by aliens... We have been developing this game for about 2 months now and we predict it willbe finnished in early 2009. Technical Stuff: ONE is currently being developed in DBPro but there may be a port to C++ in the seccond half of the year. Were using many ways to increase performance like clipping and LOD (5 stages). Supported filetypes for Meshes: X, 3DS, MDL, MD2 or MD3 These Screenies are from the test level: The Water Effect: Duel Wielding: There are many more screenshots demostrating Character Controll, Terrain, Dynamic Objects, Water, Bouyancy, Picking up/Throwing Objects, Message system, Vehicles, Menu system, Editor and more! <a href="http://www.turbodog.co.uk/files/beta4.rar">Download Forum Can someone get those urls into a hyperlink please? [Edited by - Kaedroho on April 3, 2008 12:37:10 PM]

Advertisement
well i think you can see the problem with the top link, the a function isnt working. in the code it says &l.t instead of <

As an artist I'm always interested in model formats engines support. Most artists have a preference and can sway whether a person will feel effective working in with the game.

My prefered model format is Collada and MD5, I'm curious what kind of model format the ingine uses for static prop meshes and boned animation models
(I think this kind of info should always be presented when look for modellers and animators).

Looking cool though.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!