Graphics needed: Front view grass & Texture

Started by
3 comments, last by AbelCorver 16 years ago
Hello everybody, I need some help with my graphics for my game. I want to enhance my landscape by adding some front view grass to the textures of flat grass. The problem is that I can't find any images for this. Do you know where I can find them, or can YOU create them? If you want to make some for me, please respond to this thread and I will answer your questions. You will get credits if you make some, on the site and in the game creditts. I hope you can help me! Abel Corver.
Advertisement
What do you mean by front view? is it like a view of the grass from the ground? like looking along the ground?
ever since i was 5, i have always loved the marriage between image and music.
This is what I mean:

Your picture isn't showing up for me...but...

Do you mean grass that is just standing up? Rather than a flat texture on a heightmap? I'm not sure I follow you. Grass that is "standing up" is usually just cleverly placed alpha-channeled planes...you just skin it like it was grass, which is quite simple with Photoshop, which has a grass brush!

Elaborate a little more, since I don't really understand whatchyour getting at.
Sorry that I didn't make myself clear, but you are right, I mean grass that is standing up, like you said. Are there any sites with such images?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement