Apocalypse Online

Started by
5 comments, last by ghostbear_ac 16 years ago
Apocalypse Online is a post apocalyptic MMO inspired by the likes of Mad Max. It is entirely free and was created by a small group of very dedicated developers from around the world. It has just very recently become fully operational, so you should check it out! We already have a very dedicated and growing fan base who are online every day, and we have a big PVP event coming up tomorrow (April 5th) at 7pm GMT, so you should download the client and get online ASAP. The website is here so make sure to drop by and check it out. And here's some pretty images: Like I said, the game is totally FREE, so check it out!
Advertisement
hey it cant be coded worse then Neocron, so ill check it out :)
==============================
A Developers Blog | Dark Rock Studios - My Site
Well, there are certainly still some bugs, and two of the four factions have yet to be implemented, but the PVP is fun, and we have tons of items and locations and some huge dungeons to play around in.
Every patch is seeing a huge expansion to the gameplay.
It's pretty exciting, really. :)
Although I'll be unable to play this, I am very excited to hear that this game is complete. I'm amazed that someone has pulled through and finished a MMO to this extent. It's something that's apparently rare. Congrats ;)
Appreciate the kind words. Sorry to hear you won't be able to play, but the feedback is appreciated nonetheless.
Hey, and maybe you know some people who ARE able to play ;)
Quote:Original post by O Murcu
Appreciate the kind words. Sorry to hear you won't be able to play, but the feedback is appreciated nonetheless.
Hey, and maybe you know some people who ARE able to play ;)

I'll see what I can do.
Really good, I don't care for the GUI though its a little too simple for my taste.
Charcter: Last Action Hero - Lv 2

-[My Blog]-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement