Any recommendation for C++ book

Started by
2 comments, last by gibxam 15 years, 12 months ago
Hi every one. I am looking for a book to learn C++, I don't mean how to use MVC++ but I mean the language itself. Now I will be using MVC++ 2005. I have programmed with C++ before as a hobby and for me it is still a hobby but I still like to go deeper in the language and learn more especially about pointers, classes... In summary what I am looking for is a book that will take an average programmer to a higher level, I know practising is very important also and the best way to learn is to try, but I still need to learn things before I can try them. I did alot of web search but I would like to know what you guys think, especially those who have been programming with C++ for a while So any recommendations please! Thanks for the help
Advertisement
This type of questions have been asked million times before. Why dont u check the For Beginners section?
"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us,universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."A. Einstein
There are a couple of free books in the links in my sig.
hey maldakkak,

If you are really serious about learning about C++ then you should go to http://www.3dbuzz.com/vbforum/sv_home.php check out the store and you can buy some VTM's on C++ there are some intense reviews on the site if you need convincing. I have checked out some of the VTM's myself, and they are great.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement