Sign in to follow this  
thechocobohunter

Anyone know how to use FIFE?

I'm willing to learn the FIFE engine in the time that I'm trying to create a pro game, it's just that I don't have anyone to teach me how to use it. So, will anyone teach me how to use it via PM? Help will be much obliged. Thanks!! Cya!!!! Xamusel Uzumaki (Samuel Kauffman irl)

The fact is, making a "pro" game requires the ability to independently learn an API, Engine or language and make use of it. We could not teach it to you, even if one of us had the free time that this would require. Your very asking that you need such guidance indicates that you are not yet ready for such a project.

Don't worry, we've all been there. Perhaps set your sights a little lower for the moment, learn to walk before learning to run. For example, if you are not yet experienced with your language of choice, perhaps this time is best spent learning how to use it. Once you have the language down, the next logical step might be to research the APIs and engine you want to use in your game, perhaps building small test programs to see how the library works for example.