Sign in to follow this  
mine1118

I need help

mine1118    122
I want to make my own Java games from code but i need someone to teach me how my email address is mazdaglc@live.ca if you know how to prograhm java games let me know please (example. Pyro Sand2,Runescape)

Gage64    1235
There are two free books on Java game programming here (don't know if they are any good though. You can read the reviews on amazon to see what other people think of them).

EDIT: Note that they assume that you already know how to program in Java. If that's not the case, you'll need to learn the language first. There's a free book on Java here. It covers Java 1.4, which isn't the latest version, but it might be a good start.

TheTroll    883
Quote:
Original post by mine1118
I want to make my own Java games from code but i need someone to teach me how my email address is mazdaglc@live.ca if you know how to prograhm java games let me know please (example. Pyro Sand2,Runescape)

Guess we need a little tough love here. First of all a very bad idea to post your email on an open forum. Next why would we want to teach you how to program when you haven't put any effort in it yourself? What is in it for us? Are you going to play me $80.00 an hour to hold your hand in learning how to program? If not, then it is not going to happen. We will help you when you have trouble or if you need some advice but we are not going to do the work for you.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but sometimes it needs to be done.
theTroll