The rival ice cream gang(screen shots!)

Started by
17 comments, last by trmiller 16 years ago
Hello, I am new to game development and this is my second project so please go easy on it(also note that I am a horrible 3d modeler). In this game you play an ice cream salesman driving around in his truck selling ice cream to the children in the neighborhood. As you drive around the neighborhood you can stop next to children and sell them icecream. But there is one problem. In your neighborhood there is another ice cream salesman, who is leader of the rival ice cream gang. When ever you pass him he will attempt to destroy your ice cream truck. But you can fight back, overall the goal is to stay alive for as long as possible and sell as much ice cream as possible, but also try to destroy the rival ice cream gangs ice cream truck. anyway, here are some screen shots:(This is after about 1 and a half hours of modeling) The neighborhood(the screen shot shows about half of it) Photobucket Your ice cream truck: Photobucket The rival ice cream truck: Photobucket All comments are welcome!
Advertisement
Heh, that's a funny game idea :p

Keep us updated!
Is there a penalty for fighting with the other ice cream truck while kids are nearby? Like maybe they don't want to buy ice cream from the big mean ice cream guy.
-Mike
Cool idea. I like the truck models. :)
hahah cool, reminds me of a 3D paper boy :D
Here is an updated screen shot of the neighborhood. I added more of the houses. My goal is to finish the 3d modeling today and start coding tomorrow. I just have to re-texture the trucks, then make the 3d model I am going to use for the kids(plus I have to finish the neighborhood) but i think i can do it all today.

Anyway here is the screenshot:
Photobucket
I am almost done with the neighborhood and I just re-textured the rival ice cream gang's truck:
Photobucket
I just re-textured your ice cream truck. Its meant to be white but for some reason it turns out gray:
Photobucket
Well I am done modeling for today. I think...

[Edited by - trmiller on April 24, 2008 4:01:03 AM]
It turns out grey because of your lighting, if you want it to be more brilliant white, make your lights brighter.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement