The rival ice cream gang(screen shots!)

Started by
17 comments, last by trmiller 15 years, 11 months ago
You made the models using Sketch Up, right?
Can you export models from Sketch Up?
Advertisement
No, I did not make the models in sketch up, I created them in wings 3ds, the only reason I textured them in sketchup was because the white turned out gray in wings 3d, but now I am texturing and modeling in wings 3d.
YIPEEAHAYHAY! I just finished modeling and texturing the town. Here is a birds eye view of it.
Photobucket
LOL! looks very original.
Good luck :!
Thank you for all the comments everyone. I would just like to inform you that tomorrow morning I will begin coding it. Also please note that from Saturday(April 26th) onwards I will not be posting updates as I will be on vacation, but I will continue working on it and show you some screen shots when I get back!
Hope you have some good days.

If you drive "out" the street, will you warp back to the other side of the street ?:)

Dont worry about modeling. Gameplay first.
You will not be able to drive "out" of the street, there will be an invisible wall of sorts preventing you from falling off the edge.
Well I won't be able to start coding this morning because I have to go into the city to do some stuff but I will begin coding it later today.
Well I have not started coding yet because I have been working on mock ups of the GUI but I hope to start coding tomorrow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement