• Similar Content

• By EvaBalikova
      Main menu in Feudal Alloy. 
      twitter
    • By Jcyshadow97
      Hi guys,i m looking for someone that can work with me on a "top-down" multiplayer fps as 2d and 3d artist.I used photon server and i can take the part of programming.For now i made only the basic gameplay of the game that include shooting,switch weapon and and damage player.If someone can help me please contact me via e mail: 270514974@libero.it.
      I really appreciate your collaboration and hope you have a good day.....
      Thanks for you time to read the post
      At the bottom i attach some screenshot of the current game,i m sorry that i can't attach a video...

• By Raptor42
      I'm looking to form a new game development team, mostly for training purposes.
      About me:
      I'm a student - Unity C# developer, who worked part-time in this industry for a couple of years already. I've been a lead developer in many "random collab groups" as well as a few companies. I specialize in creating 2D games for Android, but I'm looking forward to trying out new things - especially 3D development.
      Currently, I've got one Android game close to a release so I'd work for this team in my spare time. 
      About the project:
      I've been thinking about creating a simple tycoon-like simulation game for Android (and PC eventually), inspired by the Game Dev Story (initially released by Kairosoft in 1997) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_Dev_Story 
      I haven't done much planning though, therefore I'm looking forward to hearing out your ideas.
      Right now, I've only created a test 3D scene using placeholder models and implemented a simple pathfinding system for me to play around with:
      https://i.imgur.com/xAd0l4o.png
      https://i.imgur.com/nHZerOT.png
      I'm looking to work with people who are:
      - willing to take a position of a: 3D modeller/2D artist/Designer
      - not necessarily very experienced, but eager to learn and improve their skills
      - active - check in at least once a day
      If you'd like to apply for a different position which I didn't list here, you are welcome to contact me as well.
      While this project is created mostly for learning purposes, if we ever get to release it and generate any revenue - you will recieve a certain percentage of it.

To Apply:
      Send an email to rk.softwaredev@gmail.com
      Introduce yourself and attach an example of your work (if you have any)
    • By EvaBalikova
      Hello.

We're a two-member team and I'd like to introduce you our game - Feudal Alloy. 
      It's a metroidvania-style action RPG with fishbowl-powered medieval robots.

We've been working on the project for a few months. I'd be happy for any feedback.
      teaser
      homepage
      twitter
      facebook

Our Steam page is public now: 
      steam link

• By MisspeldGames
      Ballimals is a work in progress physics-based fighting game where your only source of movement is some form of a "Grappling Gun" or jump, be it a chicken's tongue or an elephant's trunk. It features a similar system to Super Smash Bros, where you have to knock other players off the screen. However there are no "percentage-health" system yet, and I probably won't add something like that either. All aspects of the game is currently made by me, and even though I might believe it is amazing I desperately need someone else to take a look at it and give me some feedback. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could take a look at the screenshots, try the concept/movement demo and potentially check out my devlog.
      The game currently features three playable characters, three playable levels, a character select and a level select. All of the character's share the same basic moves, but have one unique special attack.

Character select

Level select

Level 1 displaying the elephant performing his special attack: Elphquake.

Level 2 displaying the pig performing his special attack: Megafart or something... Also, the egg is the chickens special attack and can eggsplode.

Level 3 displaying the pig swinging by his snot.
      Download the concept/movement demo here.
      You can also listen to some of the music I have composed so far. I am fairly new to composing would love to hear what you think. You can find it on my devlog.
      Any and all feedback is extremely appreciated.
      Thanks for reading!
      Edit: You will need a controller to play the demo.

• Popular Now