Open Call for Indie Games

Started by
2 comments, last by mxg744 15 years, 11 months ago
Echo Bridge Home Entertainment (www.echobridgehe.com), North America’s largest independent home entertainment distributor, is looking to diversify its catalog and pursue video game distribution. Echo Bridge has a catalog of over 3,600 DVD and audio titles, and with the recent acquisition of Alliance Atlantis, we have secured our position as a leading distributor for the future. Echo Bridge Home Entertainment prides itself on excellent service—with customers, content providers, and retailers—to provide the best product possible. We have long-standing relationships with the United States’ and Canada’s largest retailers, including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Circuit City, Fry’s, and others. Every year, we ship direct to over 6,000 storefronts, including 3,500 Wal-Mart and 900 Best Buy locations. We have ability to distribute both digitally and physically and will negotiate a payment scheme that works best for you: a royalty percentage, advance payment, or distribution fee. We have in-house design, marketing, and sales teams that will work with you on packaging design while respecting your independence. All games will be considered—prototypes through final versions—and those that we distribute will be placed in thousands of stores nationwide! Please contact Jeff Bangsberg for inquiries, questions, or more details: jbangsberg@echobridgehe.com
Advertisement
Well I can say this. The site looks professional. But I don't see any games or what not. Bunch of dvd trailers and what not, but nothing I haven't seen before. You click on international, and home theatre you pretty much get the same thing. Good luck though.
The Few.. The Proud.. The Marines..
I just wanted to bump the post and let you guys know we're working with about 10 developers right now and as soon as we finalize the deals we'll go live with our new games division at www.echoplaygames.com

Keep in touch,
Jeff
Thanks everyone who's contacted me, but we're constantly looking for new projects so please keep sending things in.

Thanks,
Jeff

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement