New Composition Contest (Results are IN!!!)

Started by
95 comments, last by Music Composer 15 years, 8 months ago
Hey, Nate.

It's been a while since the last update. Do you have some news for us ;)?

- Piotr
_________________________www.piotrmusial.comoriginal music for media
Advertisement
Hey,

Nope, no results that I can post publicly yet. The judges are still working on it!

I'll let all of you know the results as soon as I get them.

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Damn. Didn't have enough time to finish up my entry :( (I did have something though). School, Graspop (metalfestival), trip to Rome.

Maybe next time...(I do hope there's a next time! :D)
What do I expect? A young man's quest to defeat an evil sorceror while discovering the truth of his origins. A plucky youngster attended by her brutish guardian. A powerful artifact which has been broken into a small number of artifactlets distributed around the world.What do I want? Fewer damn cliches. - Sneftel
Hello,

its a pitty i havnt realized that the contest has been already
closed.Although its all to late then to be judged i would like
to present my theme also:

http://jtmusic.de/__oneclick_uploads/2008/07/nightshift-02.mp3

maybe next time...

Greetings from Germany
Jan
Two of the judges are done and I'm waiting on one more. So- results should be announced fairly soon! I'll keep ya posted!

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

The results are in and Piotr Musial is the winner! Great job Piotr and great job to everyone else that took part. Piotr, I'll be contacting you via PM to arrange your prize and such.

For everyone else involved, I have comments from the judges on your work. I'll be coordinating a time when we can all chat via online, share the judges comments as well as discuss with each other the things learned by doing this contest. Now that the contest is finalized, I'm also more than open to each contestant sharing their submissions with each other so everyone can see what kinds of approaches were taken.

Finally, I hope that everyone had a good time and I'll be arranging another contest within the next few months. Also a special thank you to our incredible judging panel who took time out of their busy lives to review all of the submissions!!

Thanks so much!

Nathan

Nathan Madsen
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios
Austin, TX

Congratulations Piotr! Don't think we've heard your composition yet? Hope you can share it.

(Also thanks to Nathan and judges for organising it. Looking forward to the next ;)

www.t00nz.net
There were a LOT of great entries! Congratulations to all who entered :)
Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
Congrats Piotr!!! :)
This was a lot of fun! Looking forward to more of these contests!

Congratulations Piotr! I am really curious to the video and also to see the video's from other people. I hope some people will show their work.

Composer and Sound Designer

http://www.jaapvisser.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement