• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Geometrian

OpenGL PyOpenGL screenshots and .gif

This topic is 3794 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, -I'm writing a project which will render various frames in a movie in sequence, then save the sequence to a .gif file. This is not like a movie, but a movie frame generator. fraps, for instance, is inapplicable. -Currently, I use ALT+PRINTSCREEN on every frame, then move each render to Animation Shop, where it is saved as a .gif animation. -This takes time and effort to do. It must be automated. -The solution must capture the screen at a given point, then add the frame to the animation. On command, the animation would save. The result would be a .gif movie file with the frames in order. I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Geometrian

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!