Sign in to follow this  
CProgrammer

ecommerce and login systems

Hi guys, I'm working on getting a website online and one of the few things still missing is the users login system and a way for users to pay for products using a credit card, pay pal etc. Since this seems like someting tons of sites have it seems sill to reinvent the wheel. Anyone know of a good commercal software API (preferably for php) that does this. It can cost something. Thanks in advance. -CProgrammer

eCommerce works fine for me, including user logins if I remember correctly...you need to find the right page and settings I guess. Because I could set paypal to work in eCommerce.

Thanks for the reply. Is eCommerce a specific brand of software? Do you have a link. The thing is that I don't have a catalog but an online service, which results in the user downloading the results. So I don't need all the catalog feaures most software has, instead I need more control over what happens before adding orders, etc.
I found LiteECommerce which seems to be php although somewhat fixated on catalogs, any one have experience with this?

-CProgrammer