Game: Ancient Ants Adventure v1.2 (Iso-Shooter/Tactic)

Started by
6 comments, last by Red System 15 years, 11 months ago
Genre: Isometric Shooter with RPG/Tactic elements Engine: GM7 + Super Sound + 39DLL Game: http://www.yoyogames.com/games/show/34591 Trailer: http://gmakers.ru/page/ants/AntsTrailer.avi Features: - You are a commander! Command a squad of battle ants. - You are a strategist! Choose wisely the weaponry and the formation of your troops. - You are a hero! Save missing ants and reinforce your army. - Terrorize. Crush moles and frightened underground inhabitants will give you their gold. - Collect. The more gold you find the better will be the equipment of your army. - Serve. Complete all the divine tasks and your labour will be rewarded with a bonus level. Contents: - 20 levels campaign + 2 secret levels. - 3 game modes: Survival, Defence, Domination, and a bonus mini-game. - 8 types of weapons and 8 spells with 3 upgrade levels. - Cheat codes. - Online highscores. If you like it, please vote :) [Edited by - Red System on May 7, 2008 6:25:12 AM]
Advertisement
Nice. It took me a while to find the start button, though :D
Widespread problem )
I must agree about the level start button, I was just a few clicks from asking where it actually was.

The graphics and sounds seem really polished, great work on that! And I like the harmonic menu music.

The first spider boss is awesome, I defeated it but lost on the level after it. One thing I always find difficult in this type of games, is that eventually I always get surrounded, I haven't found any better strategy yet than to run around as much as possible.

About the controls, I think it was a good decision to allow holding the shoot button down, since you shoot most of the time. I saw in the "Readme" file that special actions can be done, like Cure and Charge Up, is there something that determines when they can be used?
Spells are used by the commander. Each spell costs one star. Stars are inside of caterpillars and stones. For opening new spells, buy them in the main menu.
This is the best casual game I ever played. However some levels just cant be completed 100% meaning I cannot get the final challenge. The 13 level where you need 500 gold is just too much, cant seem to get enough coins :( If this is not bugged can you give me a hint?
Its difficult, but possible ) Moles will help to collect so much gold.
You can Play Online now.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement