• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
princec

DROID ASSAULT released! (It's a bit like Paradroid)

This topic is 3787 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Puppygames' latest release, DROID ASSAULT, is out and ready to play for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. It's a little bit like the old C64 classic Paradroid, except the boring transfer game is gone and you keep all the robots you capture, forming a little squad of friendlies that wander off and blast the enemies for you. You can upgrade your droids with various powerups, and there's tons more different sorts of droids and weapons than in the 8-bit classic. Let me know what you think! And pray cross our palms with silver, for it is merely $9.95 and we're totally broke. Cas :)

Advertisement
While not my type of game it was well made! The instructions seemed too cluttered, good things its nice and intuitive

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!