Title/Logo Art Contest for current project..

Started by
-1 comments, last by cdxrd 15 years, 11 months ago
Well, this is and isn't a contest. The winner gets to see his title graphic on the title page plus his name in the credits! I need a logo or title graphic for the game. I'm thinking I want one similiar to what I already have on the right, but feel free to submit an entry for both the title and the small logo on the scoreboard as well! It needs to keep the spelling Kollectiv, but I want basically a title graphic page for the menu.. anyone out there with some artistic talents, feel free to email your designs to cdxgames at q dot com! All submissions should be entered within the next 7 days with a deadline of May 16th, 2008 and the winner(s) will be posted by May 18th! Project screenshots can be found at the Kollectiv Project Page. Good luck! Side Note: If your good at background art I am currently looking for some good background images for the game, approximately 10 of them. Content doesnt matter a whole lot but I would like to avoid anything with people, etc. More information including image sizes can be found at by clicking here.

Squiggly Frog - My little project place on the web. Updated as I see fit. =)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement