Sign in to follow this  

GunGirl - Final

This topic is 3502 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi again :) Just wanted to thank you guys for your comments on my last thread about GunGirl. I've tried to improve the game as much as possible in the last time. The game is now finished (16 levels) and there are new upgrades and everything along the way. In case you forgot: GunGirl is a platform game about a nameless blonde chick, that carries a big gun around and has to shoot lots of zombie monsters to survive. An evil doctor has taken over the world and humankind is almost extincted. GunGirl is the only hope (of course)! On her mission GunGirl can find lots of upgrades and new weapons, talk with npcs and has to solve puzzles. There is a new 'Iron Maiden' mode now, which is a really hard mode. TO CHANGE CONTROLS, HIT ESC AND SELECT -> FILE -> CONTROLS DOWNLOAD (60mb) here mirror Have fun :) crits&comments are very welcome

Who says Blue66 isn't a hot girl that took a picture of herself to use in the game? :)

Anyway, I can't get into the actual game. I'm able to move the arrow between the "continue", "new game" and "normal" menu items, but I have no idea how to select one of them (clicking or hitting space or return doesn't do anything).

I can't wait to get home and play the heck out of this sucker :) Reminds me of games like Commander Keen or Jill of the Jungle. Good stuff!

Sign in to follow this