Sign in to follow this  
EmpireProductions

Testers needed! Gang Wars: Online

We will be releasing our first demo for Gang Wars: Online (title pending) around Monday but before that we want to do a stress test of our server. So the first 50 people to message me will get into the stress test! We are hoping to have the stress test around the start of the weekend but once we have an official date it will be posted here! For more Information: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=493616

Spodi    642
If you want that many people and to stress the server, why not just let everyone register without having to PM you? Having to go through the hassle of sending you a PM and waiting for a reply kills any "spur the moment" or lazy testers... which is probably quite a lot. Me included. ;)

We could do that but the only problem is that I don't want to release the demo to the public until we have our teaser site and everything online I wanted to roll everything out at the same time however if I had it opened to any one for the stress test then that would pretty much be releasing it to the public! However if by the date of our stress test we don't have enough people then that is what we will do! Thanks for the advice!

Sign in to follow this