Sign in to follow this  

Inconsistent crash

This topic is 3503 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

My program launches and render the first frame without problem. One one machine, as soon as any action triggers a redraw such as dragging mouse, program crashes at a glDrawElements() call with access violation. If I remove that particular glDrawElements(), other subsequent ones do work on this machines. The vertices and indices data are unchanged between frame to frame and are not null. If they worked for the first frame they should work for subsequent ones. Any guesses on what could be wrong? Thanks. I already updated driver. Both machines have same operating system and service packs.

My guess is you setup your VBO or VA incorrectly. Meaning you have an overrun or incorrect format... What errors are you getting and you need to post some code. Creating the VBO or VA and drawing it.

This topic is 3503 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.