Any DarkTree users out there?

Started by
0 comments, last by Spludge Interactive 15 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone, I'm a big fan of Darkling Simulations' DarkTree Textures, but I can't seem to find much info about it on the net. It's a fantastic program that allows you to create textures and animations that I think would be impossible to create by hand. I've used it in every single game I've produced for the last several years. Just to spread the love, I've written an introductory tutorial that explains how to procedurally create this explosion animation. Are there any other DarkTree users out there? I'd love to see your stuff! -Jacob www.rivermanmedia.com
Advertisement
If you are talking about using it as a plugin for Truespace 7.5, yeah I have those two also. I just use it sometimes, when I need some certain matarial that cannot be easily produced with Truespace 7.5. I didn't know it also came as a separate software package. As of the looks of your screenshots (I checked your tutorial on the site), it looks like it's software itself, because I don't see any version of Truespace in the background of your screenshots. The interface looks slightly different than the plugin one I have in Truespace. I really thought it only came as a plugin for Truespace.

Sorry, I don't have anything to show you currently, I haven't used Truespace or the DarkTree plugin in a while.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement