AnimationAllocation help

Started by
0 comments, last by Buckeye 15 years, 11 months ago
I'm trying to figure out how to load in an animated .X file and I'm using the SimpleAnimation example as a tutorial. In one spot it uses the AnimationAllocation class. When I try to use it, I get a type or namespace couldn't be found error. The only difference in references that the SimpleAnimation has is it has a reference to mscorlib. But when I try to add that reference, the IDE (MS Visual C# 2008) won't let me. So how can I use the AnimationAllocation class?
Advertisement
I don't have the C# version of SimpleAnimation but in the C++, you have to derive a class from AllocateHierarchy base class which has some pure virtual functions that must be overridden.

I suspect that AnimationAllocation is not an available C# class. The SimpleAnimation example should have files declaring and defining the AnimationAllocation class which you can copy and modify.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the forums for everyone's benefit, and I can embarrass myself publicly.

You don't forget how to play when you grow old; you grow old when you forget how to play.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement