Sign in to follow this  

My game development blog

This topic is 3498 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello, just letting everyone know about my new project. I'm working on creating an old school rpg similiar to Ultima VII but with more of an old style console rpg feel to it. I've got a whole world, races and story already made up for it but not really ready to release that information yet ;) I've created myself a blog outlining the current progress I've made and would like people's opinions, advice and comments on it. feel free to visit the blog and post comments :). there are also videos and screenshots on the blog. I'm really only in early stages of development so things hardly look like a final state yet. this is my first real project so at first glimpse might seem a bit amateurish but I've quite impressed myself with the progress I've made. I'm not the greatest for graphics but might have help with that soon anyway so some graphics I've made myself and others is just temporary until I get the proper graphics made up. anyway, here is the link to the blog: http://destinedrings.blogspot.com thanks in advance. [Edited by - Blitzblade on May 14, 2008 7:18:32 PM]

Sign in to follow this