Gamer Jewelry

Started by
0 comments, last by jbadams 15 years, 11 months ago

In an age where video games are rapidly becoming the foremost source of entertainment, there is a company dedicated to expressing your love of the gaming culture in a whole new way.

Gamer Jewelry ( www.gamerjewelry.com) is a company based out of San Diego that develops video game themed jewelry for true gamers, by gamers – with some fantastic designs. While others express the games they love on a t-shirt, Gamer Jewelry gives you a new way to let everyone know what a true gamer plays. All of the pieces are developed by extremely creative artists who live and love the gaming lifestyle with concepts inspired by some of the top games on the market. With designs in everything from sterling silver, gold, black tungsten and more, Gamer Jewelry offers a number of awesome designs for all gaming enthusiasts including pieces inspired by the games Quake and Prey as well as a variety of other necklaces, rings and pendants. Their Cyber Age Ring is an artistic interpretation of the link that man has with machine in a futuristic design available in sterling silver with 18K gold plating. Fans of shooter games should check out their Health Bar pendant and a Pierced Bullet Pendant. All of the Gamer Jewelry concepts are sure to stand out and catch the eye of fellow gamers who will wonder where you got them.

The designs by Gamer Jewelry are extremely cool and for those who see video games as less of a hobby and more of a way of life, we recommend you should definitely check them out. Visit the Gamer Jewelry site here ( www.gamerjewelry.com).

"Hello all you boys and girls,I'd like to take you to the inside world.It's quite an irregular place to be,but never fear, you're safe with me.. . . Well maybe.(for I am the Frizzlefry)"
Advertisement
Hrm, that's actually pretty cool, although the collection isn't particularly large (yet). I'll be keeping that link for when I'm looking for some christmas pressies this year. [smile]

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement