Sign in to follow this  
Nysom

Desperately need help with serial communications

Hi this proboally isent the right place to ask since this site is about game programming, but i dont know where else to ask.. I have an assignment at school where i need to write a program that can transfer files using serial communications.. Its needs to be done by tomorrow or i will fail the class.. Yesterday i found out that something was seriously wrong with my program so i had to start all over.. have been programming and debugging all night and all day, but it still doesnt work properly.. i have transferred a file on 100 bytes, but if they get any larger the program crashes. The code is to big for putting in here, but if anyone feels like helping please send me a mail on a_nysom@hotmail.com and i will send you the code. your sincerly Anders Nysom

You're right; this is not the place. If you don't finish the assignment on time, you fail the class. That's kind-of the point. You probably have known about the assignment for more than two days, so if you fail the class but learn to be proactive about deadlines, you're ahead of the game.