Start Posting on NewGaming Forum UnrealAccess.Com

Started by
5 comments, last by unrealaccess 15 years, 11 months ago
Start Posting on UnrealAccess.Com Gaming Forum While I'm posting News,reviews,Downloads,etc..... Feel free to register and join the community I'm also looking for moderators to help me manage the site reply if wanted to help [Edited by - unrealaccess on May 17, 2008 3:33:03 PM]
Advertisement
With so few posts I find it strange that you can make this amount of mistakes, it would be an idea to use a spell checker and a grammar checker in future:
Quote:sign up for the officaial UnrealAccess contests in this board!

Quote:UnrealAccess Rapidshare Account regestration

UnrealAccess Rapidshare account registration
Quote:It would be nice if all my guest would register and start posting to get this website up and running.

It would be nice if all my guests would register and start posting to get this website up and running.

I am not out to get you, just to show you spelling and grammar do matter.
Why, when I can just post here or on other forums that I regularly use? Forums where there are a decent amount of members to actually read and discuss the things I post about.

Starting up a forum/community takes a little more than simply installing and configuring some forum software and then telling people to post there. Presently you're not offering anything that can't already be found elsewhere, in fact with only a single member "admin" and four posts you're offering much less than can be found elsewhere.

Concentrate on building and maintaining a successful website with regularly updated content first - the idea being to attract visitors to your site and have them coming back for more, building up a strong base of visitors. This will give you a much stronger basis for forming a small community and from there you can build things up how you see fit.
Progress is born from the opportunity to make mistakes.

My prize winning Connect 4 AI looks one move ahead, can you beat it? @nickstadb
I was only really posting about my site to see how people thought of my design and layout and I thought to myself I should go ahead and tell them to start posting and register just so they don't have to worry about it in the future. I know starting a forum takes time and I am willing to take my time with it. I was not looking for instant success with this. This is just what I do.....by the way THANKS for the advice I will take it in mind.
1. You should tell people what your site is about, and not having them to enter the site to see for themselves. I personally dont get the 'access' thing. Is it a MS Access mod for Unreal Tournament ? :/

2. Its not that hard to make it cliky: your_link_text
So many people in these forums just dont take the time to read the faq to attract more ppl into their projects...
When I first visited your website, there were two things impress me a lot: your layout and the software you choose to use. However, I was very dissapointed when I tried to register on your website. The verify image was not displaying at all which made it impossible to register.
DinGY
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift"
Thanks for the info I'll fix that right away

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement