Wii Fit - First Impressions

Started by
39 comments, last by Edtharan 15 years, 9 months ago
Quote:Original post by think_different
Then with all the heat people should have no problem sweating off the fat. There are overweight and healthy people everywhere, and living is what you make of it.

No shit. The point is its a lot easier to be healthy if you have something active to do that you enjoy, and not have to force yourself to do it. Its a lot harder to enjoy bike riding if your ball sack is turned to mush because its drenched in sweat/humidity and your lungs burn from shitty air. Look at the ratio of fat people to fit people in colorado vs. texas.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by AnAss
The point is its a lot easier to be healthy if you have something active to do that you enjoy, and not have to force yourself to do it.

Hence the purpose of the experiment.

ChurchSkiz you should post your daily Wii Fit age
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
Hence the purpose of the experiment.

Using a Wii Fit is not being active.

Yes, it is. I'm used to being active, and Wii Fit didn't feel like sitting down when I tried it.
Quote:Original post by mtw

Yes, it is. I'm used to being active, and Wii Fit didn't feel like sitting down when I tried it.

you just responded to guy whose name is "AnAss".

ChurchSkiz I look forward to reading your blog on your journey.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Quote:Original post by eedok
ChurchSkiz you should post your daily Wii Fit age

I was thinking about it but the numbers are so crazy. When I started it was 47, the next day it was 27, today it was 20 even though my BMI is still over 35. Whoever came up with the calculation was smoking crack.
Post to unretire.
Thought I'd post an update to all the naysayers. I'm 6 weeks into my "experiment". About 4-5 weeks in I lost 20 pounds and 3.5" off my waist. Almost all to the exercise. I did make some small changes to my diet, but still pigged out a lot and had more than my fair share of junk food.

I decided to step it up a notch after stuffing my fat face with hot dogs and beer over the weekend. I'll now be lifting weights and making some bigger changes with my diet instead of just Wii Fitting. You can read more details about it on the site in my latest post. You can see pictures too. Unfortunately, when you weigh 300 pounds, losing 20 doesn't show much.
Never said you wouldn't lose weight. At your kind of weight just getting exercise is going to help a lot. But there is no way you'll make it to 200 without some lifestyle changes.
--------Ratings - Serious internet buisness

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement