Sign in to follow this  

My Runescape Classic Server FREE

This topic is 3492 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Alright well I have been having a ton of people helping me out on this beta testing and I think I can actually say I am pretty satisfied with it as of right now. Removed SERVER EXP RATE: 75x Mon - Saturday 85x Sundays It will be 24/7 in a few days so just bare with me until then, also right now im trying for 20/7 until I get it up to 24/7.... Lets post the Features: User Commands: ::setdef :: pk :: online ::edge ::home ::stuck ::giants ::demons ::woodcutting ::fishing ::mining ::fally ::varrock All skills work and just making some power training bases for the others I have not made yet. Shops: Rune shop - varrock Range shop - varrock weapon shop - varrock runes shop - edge store pot shop - edge store cape shop - edge store armour shop "everything but rune" - edge store Drop Rates: change them all gotta come in and check it out Theres more but you gotta play to find out.... [Edited by - nsmadsen on May 23, 2008 4:57:13 PM]

Doesn't this somehow go against the TOS when you buy the game? This strikes me as being somewhere in the grey area of legalities, which is never a safe place to tread.

This topic is 3492 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.