Sign in to follow this  

hello again

This topic is 3491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone i am back with a another noob question is MilkShape 3D 1.8.2 ok? It looks like a pretty good modeling program i would be useing something else but atm it looks easy its cheap they say that you can save something like 70 file types and i found it at this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_computer_graphics_software

Ok im going to give you a recomendation and a few follow up points.

One if you intrested in what is a good program i recomend blender 3d just google it and you will find the site no problem its all so free.

Two if this is a question i think were a little lost as to what you need to be more clear as im sure alot of pepole do not know what you last post was or if this a carry on question.

Three give details as to what you are looking for and why as it will help many pepole to answer your questions int he future.

Regards Jouei.

Remmber there is allways the rating system use it where appropreate.

It has a nice interface, a lot of useful features, and it is easy to develop plugins for. It does 99% of what I need.

You can download it on a trial basis before you go spending money, so I would suggest that.

Download

This topic is 3491 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.