Sign in to follow this  

[web] problem setting up php[solved]

This topic is 3490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i'm in the process of setting up WAMP, which i've done before, but never on a laptop, and never on vista, so its been a struggle, i have apache working now, but the php processing is throwing a 500 error, i see what the problem is, i just can't find the cause, somehow, an extra backslash is gtting thrown into the path to the mudules being loaded, here's the error PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\\Program Files\\PHP\\ext\\php_pspell.dll' - The specified module could not be found.\r\n in Unknown on line 0 this line shows up for very module loaded, does anyone know specificly where i can get rid of this problem? thanks [Edited by - godsenddeath on May 24, 2008 4:45:22 PM]

I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you as such, but I've enjoyed a 100% success rate with xampp which installs everything for you and performs the config for you too.

Otherwise if you're looking for hard and fast answers, I suggest searching for a vista install guide and following it.

This topic is 3490 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.