Music

Started by
1 comment, last by twinkstar 15 years, 11 months ago
Hello, I am deeply sorry if i am posting this on the wrong forum link i am farly new to this site. I am a 13 year old girl who is trying to create a video game or help out in one of my favorite MMORPGS Endless Online. I really havent asked them yet because i am not very familiar with many softwares. I am looking for a Software that allows me to create music for Free and doesnt take much time to download. I also might need a bit of info on how to use it. Thank you.
Advertisement
It really is not necessary to prefix all your threads with "I am a 13 year old girl". And it's a little worrying when you have also signed up for an account with the name "fablejohn".

That being said, this is the correct forum, and I'm sure someone might answer your question. My immediate thought for free music software is "ModPlug Tracker" (Google it), but other people here might have better answers for you.

As you were told in your other thread - we can't really tell you how to use individual pieces of software. Read the help file, or sign up for that software's forum and ask there.
I always put my username as Fablejohn and i have to put 13 year old girl because i might not understand everything AND Fablejohn was suposed to be my brothers.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement