Sign in to follow this  

How to render unicode text in TGE

This topic is 3492 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey *In summary I want to render Farsi-Unicode text- in TGE.Note that Farsi text consists of some alphabets that stick to other alphabets.* I have just downloaded and installed the trial version of Torque Game Engine( TGE ).I and my clients don't speak English in my country, so I need to use unicode texts in order to show the messages in my product. Unfortunately it doesn't render the text whenever I make a ".cs" file containing the unicode data in it. I just searched on the internet and found an article about rendering the "Unicode with BOM" in torque. I followed the instructions given in that article, but I couldn't find any software to save my scripts with this type( Unicode with BOM ). I'm currently writing my torque scripts with UlteraEdit software. It has some options to convert the project to the unicode and the diverse types of UTF( For example UTF-16 no BOM and so on ). So Is there any way to print the unicode or UTF data in Torque game Engine? [Edited by - ehsan2004 on May 25, 2008 10:04:45 AM]

This topic is 3492 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.