Hi , i am new and i need help..

Started by
2 comments, last by xydeown 15 years, 11 months ago
Hi , i trying to compile METAMOD Plugin to .dll And keep getting thet error's: Compiling... dllapi.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format engine_api.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\engine_api.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format meta_api.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\dllapi.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\api_info.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_cmd.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\api_info.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_cs.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_dod.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_global.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_mod.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_rank.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_tfc.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\sdk_util.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format statsme_vars.cpp c:\ac\metamod\hlsdk\multiplayer\engine\eiface.h(416) : warning C4005: 'ARRAYSIZE' : macro redefinition d:\microsoft visual studio 5\vc\platformsdk\include\winnt.h(950) : see previous definition of 'ARRAYSIZE' c:\ac\metamod\metamod\api_info.h : error C4335: Mac file format detected: please convert the source file to either DOS or UNIX format Generating Code... Creating browse information file... Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved What wrong? any help , thx.
Advertisement
Rename your macro "ARRAYSIZE" to something else. It looks like the winnt.h header already defines a macro with that name, so when you define it it causes a problem. That should get most of them to go away (hopefully), but I'm not sure about the "Mac file format detected."
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]
You can convert between Mac, Unix and DOS formats using Notepad++
"Rename your macro "ARRAYSIZE" "

I dont realy care from the error , cuz i still can build the plug
i have prablom with the mac,
I cant compile becouse of it ..

i didnet understand on convert it using notpad++

any tutrioal or somtihng?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement