Sign in to follow this  

opengl on windows vista!

This topic is 3494 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello everyone, I have been worked on opengl with windows xp under the platform of Borland Bcc55 and every thing goes well, and now I want to do some of my work on my laptop that has windows vista. First of all I installed Bcc55 and the all requirements for opengl ... and every thing worked as expected....right now fine :-) right But actually I had one strange problem, which is the interact using keyboard. My mouse works well to do any desired motion, but keyboard keys not at all.. I tried to check weather the problem related with the languge that my keyboard used, becuaes I had such small problem on my desktop , but on my laptop the problem wasen't like that type, so I am asking you if you had such problem you may give me your advice or a relative links to get rid such problem. Could this problem related to windows vista or ... Any comment, suggestions are appreciated Sheree

The most likely scenario is that you've used a non-portable way to read keyboard events that works on xp but not Vista. But it's impossible to tell without seeing how you handle keyboard events in your program.

This topic is 3494 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.