Need help making a Gaming community

Started by
8 comments, last by GDsnake 15 years, 10 months ago
I need Help making a gaming community...I have a website called "CraveHaze" and it is for gaming news and updates...also downloads and forums....I need someone to help post reviews on the site and the forum...The site is "CraveHaze.com" go check it out and see if you can help....Just to let you know the whole site is not in flash..just the header........You can contact me by replying to this post..or my email: oliversmith@everatechpcs.com....or my Steam ID: oliotipim.........I am available 24/7 so don't Hesitate.. Thanks,Oliver
Advertisement
Questions: What should I review? Where do I get the material from? Should I buy it? Will you send material to me? Will you pay me, or will I do it just for the fun of it?

GBS
GBS
You should review the latest game info and keep track of it....You have to write the material....I was looking for someone to do it for free...but I (MIGHT) shoot you a few bucks....because if we do it right we are going to make a lot of compensation from the site...
And what do you do? Cause you buyed that website template, you didnt make it...
Your website looks suspiciously similar to Gamegest, how come?
Quote:Your website looks suspiciously similar to Gamegest, how come?

Wow! It's the exact same template just a different copyright name below..! I'd really like to hear your explanation.
GBS
Quote:Original post by GraphicsBas
Quote:Your website looks suspiciously similar to Gamegest, how come?

Wow! It's the exact same template just a different copyright name below..! I'd really like to hear your explanation.

Here's how
I had no Idea anyone else had that template....I have to change it now
You had no idea that no one else was using the "Gamegest website template"? If you didn't make it, its probably safe to assume you're not the only one with it.
NetGore - Open source multiplayer RPG engine
I would love to write reviews for your website, but like what graphicsbas said where do we get the materials from? Are we being paid? I am really interested contact me at my email blackgunnermyles@yahoo.com so we can talk more. Also I can write reviews and I can bring in alot of news to your site. Contact me ASAP.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement