Sign in to follow this  

Some questions about the TGE

This topic is 3489 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there First of all, everyone knows that each engine has limited features. I want to know if I can add C++ objects to TGE and add more features to the engine. We want to create commercial software and add the search capability to our object. For example the user adds a data base to our product and uses a menu to search the name of the objects in the 3D environment. If our product can find the name of that object (a concrete door for example), it will list the features of that object and the user can see that object in the 3D environment. Can Torque Game Engine handle this feature? Again note that the user should enter the Farsi fonts, so I should be able to handle those fonts-read them, render them, search them and so on. As you know, C++ has a wchar_t* to deal with the Unicode fonts. Is there such a type in TGE? Can TGE handle the Unicode fonts? Regards Ehsan

This topic is 3489 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.