Sign in to follow this  

RATMANIA released // www.ratmania.at.tf

This topic is 3488 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Greetings, Earthlings, Ratmania - The Game Mankind at its' border of annihilation under the phantom menace of the rising Rattus Interstellarus Empire. Will you be able to escape the evil claws of Dr. Nikolai Krawjaczek, return to the Dominion and initiate the final stand to destroy the last remaining humans in advance to a new rat world order? ... find it out by yourself and try your luck playing Ratmania! More Information Ratmania is a 3D Platform computer game with emphasis on strong puzzle and Jump'N'Run elements, designed by Michael Heiml. Visit the official homepage www.ratmania.at.tf to download your copy of the game (~120 megabyte). http://www.ratmania.at.tf (with lots of extra stuff like O.S.T., making-of and help!)

I liked it, though my biggest complaint was the camera was quite difficult to manage at times. It kept screwing with the relative direction, making me move the wrong way random, or it would be so close that I couldn't see what I was doing. I tried changing it up a bit but that just seemed to make things worse.

Besides that, great job! :D

Sign in to follow this