Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
fig

Where's wglGetProcAddress()?

This topic is 3798 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to use GLee to load extensions, as you do.. But I get unresolved external errors. Namely - wglGetProcAddress(), wglGetCurrentDC() and glGetString(). I'm using Visual C++ 2008 Express in Windows XP. I've included GLee.h and GLee.c to the project, rather than linking to the lib. I also get the exact same errors with GLEW. Any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
I think I should change my name to something similar to yours. Big Moron :)

I didn't know I had to link opengl32.lib. :p

Once I noticed that gdi32.lib and others were linked by default, I realised what was wrong.

Thanks for the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!