Sign in to follow this  

Introductions

This topic is 3489 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello All, My name is Jon Pierre. I'm new to this forum...glad I found it. I'm a composer and here to meet some new talented individuals. Drop me a line if you dare...hahaha. Jon

Hello jbadams

Welcome to Gamedev.net My name is Mikkel Larsen and I am also new to this forum, glad to know we are not alone hehe :D

I hope you find what you are looking for inhere :)

Thanks for the welcome guys...it's much appreciated on these massive forums. :) I will be posting mostly in the Music&Sound section, but my aim is procure game scoring work, so if you know of any developers that are looking, point them my way! Thanks guys!

Jon

Greetings, and welcome to the forums, both of you. ^_^

Quote:
Originally posted by J_Pierre
... but my aim is procure game scoring work, so if you know of any developers that are looking, point them my way!

I suggest that you have a look at the Help Wanted section; you might find a project there that's looking for a composer, and if not, you should be able to post a thread there yourself asking for positions. ^_^

This topic is 3489 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.